Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Bad Wolf Productions is accepting short film submissions for the Bad Wolf Productions Indie Short Film Fest. All selections chosen will be shown Saturday, February 20, 2016, at 9:00 p.m. at the Zeitgeist Theater in New Orleans, Louisiana. A short reception will follow.
1. All entries must be received by January 24, 2016.
2. While we prefer films of ten minutes or less so we can showcase as many films as possible, all films will be reviewed. If your film is a masterpiece, we will not disqualify it because of length.
3. All genres are eligible.
4. We have no rules as far as profanity, nudity, violence, or gore, but we do have to consider what is appropriate for a public audience.
5. All entries must be submitted via a Vimeo link, minimum requirement 720p but 1080p preferred. The download button must be present. If you password protect, please be sure to provide the password.
6. The Vimeo link must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name the filmmaker wants associated with the film, the city, state, and country where the film was shot, if the film has premiered anywhere and if so, where, and if it has received any awards in any film competitions. Include your password as well if your film is password protected.
7. If your film is chosen, you will be required to sign an agreement certifying that you have all of the necessary actor, crew, music, property, location, etc. releases and have cleared anything that needs to be cleared. This must be either scanned and emailed or printed and faxed back to us by February 7, 2016. If the filmmaker is under 18, his or her parent must also sign the agreement.
8. There is no entry fee and no fee for admission.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of our receipt of the film. If you do not, please email us to verify receipt.
Notification of films accepted will be emailed and posted by January 30, 2016.