A. I have a good heart.
B. I enjoy helping others reach their goals.
C. I have wanted to be an actor my entire life even though I am a very shy person.
2. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Both, I am an animal lover. Unfortunately, I am allergic to cats, so dogs it is.
3. Tea or coffee?
4. Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, or commando? (Either what you prefer or what you prefer on others.)
5 . What was your first acting gig, whether paid or unpaid?
In 1991, while on Spring Break from college, I worked for about 2 weeks on “Mission of the Shark: The Saga of the U.S.S. Indianapolis” filmed in Mobile, AL. They flew me and a few other extras to the Bahamas for a week to film the in-the-ocean scenes. It was a CBS Movie of the week.
6. When did you finally decide to call yourself an actor?
I have not reached that point yet.
7. Which of your works are you most proud of?
I am proud of all of them, but I think the biggest thing I have worked on so far has been Jurassic World. I was a stand-in for Vincent D’onofrio for about 2 weeks and I was like a sponge, just learning everything I could.
8. What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
Probably getting hit by a car while I was on my bike when I was a little kid.
9. How did you end up in acting?
I am 46 and I have wanted to do this for as long as I can remember. It is my passion, no two ways about it. I did a couple films while I was in college, but until 2014 when I got involved in working on New Orleans productions, I didn’t do much. Even though I can’t commit to doing it full time now, I try to put in for everything I can. Mostly extra parts so far, but once I get some training under my belt, I will definitely be going for the speaking roles.
10. Would you be food or fighter if the zombie apocalypse were to happen?
11. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I don’t have a good response for this one. Guess I am not very daring. My wife would say that getting married to her and becoming a step-father to her two children 15 years ago was pretty daring.
12. Would you rather be rich or famous--and you could only have one-- and why? The fame would be based on something good, not something like being the best serial killer or anything like that.Rich. If had a lot of money, it would be very easy for me to help less fortunate people and also give me the freedom to pursue my passion for being an actor.
Born in Key West, FL in 1968. I grew up in Gulfport, MS. After graduating from college in Mobile, AL, I moved back to the Gulfport\Biloxi area. I began working in the casino industry in 1994 and have been in that field ever since.
I currently live in Gulf Breeze, FL and work at a Tribal Casino in Alabama. I am married and have two children (adults now). I frequently drive to New Orleans and Mobile, AL to work on films or TV shows as background talent. My goal is to continue to participate in whatever I can and gain experience and also train, train, train to improve my acting skills.
|The Shylock's Daughter|