Friday, February 18, 2011

NiFtY interview by Beth Hull

Beth Hull has graciously interviewed me at her website, http://bethhull.com/2011/02/18/nifty-author-holli-castillo/. The interview opens with a short blurb about the second in the Crescent City Mystery series, Jambalaya Justice, which is nearing completion. Finally!!!!

The interview also mentions my tortured path to publication, and hopefully other writers who are struggling to find an agent or a publisher will be encouraged by my story. If my tale was a fairy tale, it would most definitely be one the Grimm Brothers wrote.

My mantra is, What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. That, and my husband's newest warning to me, Don't announce your plans to God.

If you stop by the interview, please leave a comment.

Holli Castillo
www.gumbojustice.net
Jambalaya Justice coming 2011

No comments: